Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Day in China

Posted on Sunday September 14th

Ni Hao ya'll! We are in our motel room in China! Thank God! The day started off just fine, it was hard to say goodbye to the kids but I expected that. Then my dad suprised me by being at Tara's when we met there to leave. That meant alot to me. So we go to the airport in Knoxville and when I am going through security my dad calls to tell me my sister's water broke and they were on the way to the hospital. I am very sad that I missed it but very happy to say little Bella Kate Bain was born Saturday around noon and she is a beautiful girl!! I will get some pictures up here as soon as someone emails me some.
We left Knoxville on Saturday at 11:10 and arrived in Beijing at 10 p.m. Sunday night Beijing time. We are exahusted. I am trying to upload a few pic's now. God bless you all! I'm having trouble getting my Yahoo mail up, I'm gonna keep trying but just in case Sarah, Colton, Cassie, and Mitchell I love you all very much and I miss you like Crazy!!!
Love,
Sherri

No comments: