Thursday, September 18, 2008

The blog for our trip to China has been moved here due to MySpace being blocked. We are not sure how or why but we can't access it at all.
Yesterday (Friday) we stayed in the room for the majority of the day. Sometime after 3 we went to the CareFour and to McDonald's. This was little Miss Nora's first trip to the golden arches and she loved it. She had Chicken Nuggets, French Fries and Corn (Don't ask we are still in China you know!). When we were going into the grocery store I stepped onto a ramp for bicycles and I fell completely down on my rump. I twisted my arm a little but all in all I'm OK. The only thing hurt was my pride. God continues to amaze me by answering every prayer in an awesome way. We are about to go out for the day I will post more later. Until Next Time, Sherri

No comments: