Sunday, August 23, 2009

Silence...they say it's golden. I think I agree. I have been at the beach for a couple of days now and when I sit on the balcony and look out over the beautiful beach and ocean I am amazed. It is so silent. But somehow in my soul it stirs up praise. I really wish I had my praise leader Pastor Larry here this morning leading praise by the pool. I think the natural beauty of this place coupled with the ability to spend uninterrupted time with my family (no jobs to run do or yard that needs mowed) has caused me to feel so very blessed. For me a natural part of feeling blessed is needing to praise God for it. You see nothing good or righteous in my life comes from me. I am a sinner by nature and pretty good at turning things that are supposed to be good in my life into negatives. So when something is as good, peaceful, and positive as this week it means that it's from him. So Praise God from who all blessings flow!

No comments: