Saturday, January 17, 2009

BTW

I'm not finished. I am not finished on so many levels. I am not finished growing as God's child. I am not finished being an awesome wife. I am not finished being a mother...I want more kids. God has so many children out there that need a mom and dad and we have more love and more life left in us. I am not finished being a student, I will get my degree...no turning back. I am not finished in my finances. Things are hard right now...I have been looking for a job forever but one is on the way. There will be a time when this will seem like a distant memory...just a time that God wanted to show his strength in my weakness. But the main thing that I just want everyone to know is I'm not finished and I believe God's word in Philippians 1:6 the bible says: God began doing a good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again (NCV). He is the one who has begun the "good work" in me and I know that he will...not maybe or could...but will finish it!

No comments: