Friday, July 31, 2009

Top 10 reasons I love 07/31/09!

The top 10 reasons I love this day:

10. I am at a job I love.
9. I am listening to the Christian Music station that I love (J103).
8. I am drinking a French Vanilla Starbucks coffee.
7. I woke up on time.
6. It's Friday.
5. I am off for the next 5 count em...5 days!
4. I woke up in my right mind this morning, in a warm bed, and had running water to shower with...it's the little things that make life so great!
3. I woke up next to my best friend and husband of over ten years with whom I can be myself and know that he loves me just as I am. I am completely smitten by him.
2. I have two wonderful healthy kiddos waiting to spend the next five days with their mom!
1. I have been bought and paid for by a Savior who knows me yet still loves me and the God of all the universe knows my name and calls me friend.

No comments: